Ohhhh Yeaahhh!!! Cinco cerbezas por favor! the wrecking crew (@DuncanYB @FrankDenneman @lamw @alanrenouf @VMwareStorage @PunchingClouds) is back at it again folks. We will all be in Barcelona for VMworld 2012 bringing you some of the top 10 sessions from VMworld 2012 in San Francisco.
Make sure to sign up for them if you haven’t yet. There are several great topics now covering the features and architecture changes to the new vCloud Suite. Below are a few of the must attend sessions in Barcelona, but those are just a few as there are many, many more great sessions.
VMworld 2012 San Francisco Top 10 Sessions Must Attend:
- INF-VSP1168 - Architecting a Cloud Infrastructure
- INF-VSP1683 - VMware vSphere Cluster Resource Pools Best Practices
VMworld 2012 Barcelona Must Attend Sessions:
- GD28 - Resource Management (DRS/SDRS) with Frank Denneman
- GD29 - Cloud Infrastructure Suite Architecture with Duncan Epping
- INF-BCO1159 - Architecting and Operating a VMware vSphere Metro Storage Cluster
- INF-STO1545 - Architecting Storage DRS Datastore Clusters
- GD24 - vSphere Storage Best Practices with Cormac Hogan
- INF-STO1198 - vSphere Storage Features & Enhancements
- GD33 - PowerCLI with Alan Renouf
- INF-VSP1252 - What’s New with vSphere 5.1 – ESXCLI & PowerCLI
- INF-VSP1329 - PowerCLI Best Practices: The Return!
- GD32 - CLI/SDK/API with William Lam
Come join us and you may also be able to win a copy of the “Smoking and Best Selling Virtualization Book” ever published VMware vSphere 5.1 Clustering Deepdive (Volume 1) by Frank and Duncan, I’m sure they will have some to give away in their sessions. See you all there, and be on the look out for the RUN DRS flash mob (@RUN_DRS).